Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Sunshine

Moving a family is more complicated than moving a single, "I move every six months" kind of girl. Sheesh.


The week has come. Thursday the buyers close of the sale of our home and we move out. Hopefully I will get to a post entirely dedicated to this on Friday or Saturday. I have too many thoughts and emotions running through my head right now to deal with them at this moment. Sniff.

Happies:

1. Looking Forward : Cough. I don't do well with change. Hate it, actually. BUT with this whole move I am gaining an appreciation for what's to come and the excitement that our new house gives me. Just gotta be patient as they build the thing...

2. Brotherly Love : Gilbert loves his brother - but only when Davis is asleep.



3. Fat : Sometimes a girl just needs to eat ice cream and onion rings when life is stressful. I appreciate that.

4. Service : Grateful for people who are willing to help. Makes me feel all warm and snuggly. 

5. Honey Boo Boo : Hate this show. But it's so bad that I can't stop watching.

6 Houzz : What a great thing I have found to pass the time searching through photos of awesome homes and getting ideas for mine. I can't create awesome rooms out of my own head, but I sure can copycat. 

7. Sunday : Thank heaven for the day of rest. 


No comments: