Sunday, September 02, 2012

Two Weeks in a Row? What is this?!?

Sunshine.

1. Sentiment : Our buyers were missing some paperwork so their closing on our home has been put off about ten more days. Ugh. The up side? The place we're moving isn't ready for us anyway, AND the longer we stay here, the less and less sentimental I get about leaving. My sentiment tends to take over my emotions if I think about all of this too much - so I think that Heavenly Father is just giving me a break in the emotion department by allowing us to stay in our current home to the point of annoyance. But really, how could I ever be annoyed by our house? Sigh.

2. Sno-Cones : Oh, I miss summer already. After tomorrow all of the sno-shacks I know of pack up and go away till next summer. Sniff. But thank you, Snoasis and other various shacks for bringing me the delight of Pink Lemon Sour this summer.

3. Dig in the Dirt : Our new home is scheduled to start on September 19. DIG! And build her fast, please! :-)

4. Splash : My son finally appreciates swimming. Well, sort of. He enjoyed splashing in the wave pool at Seven Peaks on Friday afternoon. Summer went by way too fast - Why, oh why did we only go to Seven Peaks ONCE? Lame.

5. Mommyhood : Love. Even though I constantly smell of breastmilk and have soggy baby bodily fluid spots on my clothing all the time, I love it.

6. Education Week : Chuck and I were able to spend part of a Friday at Education Week in August. I worked for Ed Week back in 2005 and I have loved it ever since. We ate at the Creamery on Ninth and attended three fantastic classes. Someday I would LOVE to do the whole week.

7. Teenagers : My class at the SCERA starts this week. Here's to another year of junior high school musical theatre crazies. So fun.

8. Zzzzzzzzz : Davis is sleeping. And I think I will too. I love Sunday naps.

No comments: