Wellllllllllll hello. So once upon a time I was awesome and had fun stories to tell on this blog and I spent each Sunday night blogging away about the sunshine in my life. I still want to do that. I've been a slacker... but in my defense, I have been on a month long social media/blogging fast upon request from our bishop. He offered the challenge a few weeks back- and I am cheating a little by making this post. Oh well! :-) (This "fast", by the way, has been quite revealing and REALLY awesome... so I will tell y'all about that later...)
So on September 12, Chuck and I celebrated four years together... so here is our "Book #4". I love how the cover turned out this year.
So because I make a book every year, and because pretty much everyone in both of our families browse through it, we used it as the vehicle for making this announcement (for most of our family members...) :
Want to see the reactions?
So there ya go. I know there are people out there who thought that the Keelers would never have babies and spend the rest of their lives traveling and frittering away their time (What is WRONG with them? They are getting so OLD!) - but we again, just like when we "FINALLY" got married, are proving you all wrong. And we are STILL going on vacays. :-) (We may not have furniture still, but we are thoroughly enjoying our time out and about!)
In fact... this is part of our agenda in the next two weeks! Hooray!


7 comments:
Congratulations!!!! We are sooooo happy for you
YAAAAYYYY!!! I love that you waited till you knew the sex of your baby to tell everyone... we did the same thing... isn't it awesome!!!
I hope you are past the worst of the nasty sick stage. Sounds like we need to hit Marshall's for some baby shopping!!!
Love ya Babe!!!
How AWESOME!!!! You both are going to be such great parents:-) Can't wait to see you and the baby!!!
LOL! I love it! As I opened your blog I had a little feeling you would be making an important announcement :) So so happy for you!!
Congrats!!!
Congrats! What a fun way to tell your family! I hope you and Hilly have a blast on your cruise!
Congrats, Amy! You guys will have some cute kids!
Post a Comment