Thursday, October 20, 2011
October Happies
It has been a full, lovely week, and I have another full, but more relaxing (heaven sent...) week staring me in the face. I am grateful.
A few little tidbits on life:
- My son does not particularly love flying. He squirms and wonders what in the world is going on as we ascend and descend to/from the sky.
- I spent a day with my friend Belle on Friday. Apparently she has gained a little more weight than she realized because five minutes before show, she was frantically working to stuff like a sausage into her costumes. Thanks to some fabulous costumers and a size larger top on her two pieced ballgown, Belle completed her two shows feeling humorously elephant-like. See you in several months, Belle.
- As of the last couple days, I can no longer stand up straight and "suck in" my tummy. He is obviously there...
- Names? I've been asked this a lot: Davis or Hayden. We also made up a list a few months ago that included these solid names, "Gaylord Wolfcastle," "Westington Armetri,"and "Renegade Rambo."
- A sign we need a REAL child in our lives? Maybe this is what we do with our baby gifts... < Cough... >
- My six day trip to Orlando was filled with wonderful friends, good food, and LOTS of time in the Walt Disney World parks. Next? I'll be on the other side of the country at Disneyland. Phew. And then I get a big boat ride. And THEN we will be on hiatus from vacays for a good chunk of time. Yippity skippity.
Posted by
Amy
at
2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Poor Gilbert.
What an exciting time! Congratulations!
Not sure if you are serious about ANY of the names you posted..but we always talked about Davis, even to the point we almost named one of our daughter that since we didn't end up with any boys. That didn't stop us from naming one Hayden (Haidyn) though!
Good luck, the names the hardest!
HEHE! You make me laugh!... and Disneyland, too?!? Sheesh! We're going in December... you wanna go again?
So when are we going to get together again... I wanna see your baby bump!
... and I think Gilbert will be happy to be a big brother, too.
I love the way you talk about your son. The tender and the funny names you came up with.
Um.... do I need to call Gilbert Protection Services to protect him from you? HAHAHAH!!!!
Amy you make me laugh, thanks for sharing ;) My vote is for Westington Armetri
Post a Comment