Yep. Blog's been pretty dead in the last few weeks. Lots of work, not much time for anything else.
Happies:
1. Light: Conference weekend. Loved it.
2. Kilverd:This is how Gilbert likes to sleep. It's hilarious. "Kilverd" is what Kensie calls Gilbert.
3. Multiply: These babies started, in the Spring, as little plants neatly placed twelve inches apart. They grow like weeds. And they make me happy.
4. Fly: Trip. Soon. YAY!
5. Cool: Autumn temps are on their way. Love the crisp, clean Fall air.
6. Fox: Not loving Glee so far this season, but I do have to say that the part where they used "Getting to Know You" with the Asian lovers cracked me up. Subtle, but hilarious.
7. Delish: Go HERE. Love lots of these recipes.
8. Night: Sleep. What I'm gonna do now. :-)
Monday, October 04, 2010
Sunny
Posted by
Amy
at
12:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's still surprising to see pictures of a cat on your blog and realize that it really is YOUR cat. Cute!
Love your posts Amy! I agree about Glee and although it pains me to say it, after the Brittany episode and conference, I erased it from my DVR. You'll have to let me know of the great songs so I can still get those and avoid all the other stuff! We need to hang out sometime too if you ever get a minute! :)
It was great to see you and Chuck this weekend! I'm glad our schedules all worked out!! :)
I'm also glad 'Kilverd' is getting some sleep, wish I could figure out how to get more of it.
This blog should have been called KITTY! hah! 1 week!
The pictures of your cat crack me up! He looks very comfy ;)
Post a Comment