Thursday, October 07, 2010

Maddie


Many of you here in Utah probably heard this story today. Maddie was one of my students at the Scera last year and I am heartbroken over all of this. She was an incredible girl who kept all of us that worked with her at the Scera laughing.

I am sad.

5 comments:

Harper said...

That is so sad, Amy. I'm sorry for your loss. The accident seems surreal; reading the article and seeing the picture, it doesn't seem like it could have happened.

I am sorry for her family. I'm sure Maddie was glad to know you.

gilliay said...

I have been following this story today, and was praying that she'd be okay. It is a horribly tragic situation. My heart goes out to her family. She reminds me a lot of Emma's favorite babysitter, who is the same age and looks a lot like Maddie. I can't imagine the grief if something happened to Michaela. I'm so sorry for you loss Amy dear.

Spencer and Audrey said...

I'm so sorry! I heard about it on the news yesterday and kept thinking about it all night. It is SO tragic... for both families.

Charisa and Trent said...

Amy this is so sad, I'm so sorry. My prayers are with both families involved.

Seidi said...

So heartbreaking. I can't even stand it. So sorry that you and the families are hurting. Love you.