Sunday, September 12, 2010

Three

Tomorrow marks THREE YEARS of Chuck and Amy.

On September 12, 2007, Chuck Keeler kissed me on a playground in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, and the rest is history.

The annual book opening event...


Book #3
I'm quite happy with it -
With everything but the crazy Mod-Podge job.
Things got a little crazy with that this year, but oh well.

PS: Do you call it Modge Podge or Mod- Podge??


Three Years Later...


Celebrating at Gloria's Little Italy in Provo


Three Years of "The Story..."


HIGHLIGHTS

The Fun...



The Sad...


The Pet


We finished off the evening at the adult session of our Stake Conference. Matt Townsend , a relationship guy, was our speaker. A GREAT two hours... More on that later.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm impressed that you have kept it going for 3 stinking years! That is awesome!

I remember when I moved to FL 2 years ago that you were just finishing up book 2 on the 11th so that you could go out to dinner with Chuck while the rest of us sweated at the Luau. haha!

Spencer and Audrey said...

I hope you invest in a HUGE bookshelf... no scrap that...HUGE WALL of shelves to hold all those years of books you will be making! Love it!

Amber said...

I pretty much think that you're the coolest lady ever. I mean that! :) Love ya, girl!