Notice my awesome new TICKER in the right hand corner of my bloggy. Motivation. A way to see results. Good.
Speaking of TICKERS...
In case you want the world to know when you're ovulating, you know, so that everyone on the bloggy will know when you'll be getting it on to conceive that extra grandbaby for the in-laws...
I just love that ovary picture.
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Time's a Tickin'
Posted by
Amy
at
7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ick!
That is hysterical to me! Only because I am sick that way.
TMI!
RIGHT?!?!? (To all three of you!) WHO would post that?!?!?
And just so you know- this was just a sample ticker. Sorry folks, it's not MY cycle. Ha.
Thanks for getting my humor. ;-)
You crack me up!
You crack me up!
Wow, no really, I am very interested to know more about your "female time". Please illuminate me. I mean, your husband already discussed breast feeding with me. This is truly the next step.
Too stinking funny! Hey, I guess if a chic really used and posted that ticker... everyone would no when to avoid her grouchy side! HAHA!
Are you trying to tell us in a weird way that you are pregnant? hahahah!!
Post a Comment