It. Was. Lovely.
1st 4th of July: Games and fireworks with the in-laws. Catch Phrase is a wonderful "waiting for fireworks" game. Yummy pizza, great people... delightful. I have great in-laws.
Camera got left in the car. :-( Boo.
2nd 4th: Again, camera got left in the car. :-( Boo!
Our regular every-other-Sunday dinner with the Robinsons turned into a fantastic 4th of July party with a BBQ, homemade ice cream, and discussions about THIS. How is it that we haven't even been on the big boat yet this year and we're already loving plans for NEXT year??! Again, I have great in-laws.
3rd 4th: My mom's fam gets together ONCE a year. This is it:

All of this made me one happy, happy girl.
I also got a massage today. That made me really happy too.




3 comments:
Okay, why are you smiling and looking all cute in the last picture and the rest of us are pulling faces? Hmm...I get it, like we don't all look funny enough! Hmph.
No one told me we were being goofy in this pic!!!! So there I am... smiling. Der...
I love the 4th. The pictures are really fun!
Post a Comment