Monday, July 19, 2010

Happ, Happ, Happies.

1. Stillness: I love being still. I love listening and thinking in the quiet of where ever I can find it. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I gladly welcome it. Even if it is 2 AM.

2. Wedding-ness: Had such a fun day yesterday going to a bridal shower for and to the temple with my step-sister, Kaitlyn. It was a wonderful day with lots of food and fun and time with family. I even had some time to get to know my other step-sister, Wendy , better. Lovely times.

3. Dreams: Sometimes Chuck and I like to play the "what if" game. OK, every other Sunday on the way to his Grandma's for Sunday dinner we play that game. He is GREAT at it. He has all these ideas of what he would do and what he would have and where we would go if money were no object. I am still working on my dreaming abilities. I'm too practical... that's all there is to it.

I'd keep my Mazda. Maybe when she dies I'd get myself a Lexus that I think is cute...

I'd buy some clothes and shoes. Lots of them.

I'd probably want to pay off debts and buy things for family members.

And I'd want to travel.

And buy lots of Z-Gallerie furniture.

Last night, I did let myself dream a bit more, and it was fun. Chuck and I always talk about houses- and I feel like this one is a good combination of both of our tastes. I found it across from the Draper temple while watching fireworks with Biff last night.




I love it. I took Chuck to see it tonight.

And then we ran into THIS monstrosity:


No words. Well, maybe one word. Horrifying.

4. Birfday: The celebration of the last year of my twenties has begun. 29. How did this happen? Had yummy cake and fun times with the Robinsons tonight. More birfday-ness to come this week.

5. Make Me a Fatty:

Cake balls. I have no control. They are divinity.

6. Debt: Staying optimistic here. It gives me the opportunity to work. And once those cars are paid off, I won't need to anymore. Ha ha.

I need to get to bed. And I need to get off my computer. Time to pay attention to the person who is right here in front of me and not the invisible, but somehow fulfilling, world of bloggers and Facebookers. Chuck is cool.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

That castle one is way horrid. :)

The Voorhees Family said...

So, ummm did the owners of those homes look at you strangely out the window because you were oogling their house and taking pictures. You're creepy! :)

Hannah said...

I LOVE CAKE BALLS!!!!!! I learned how to make them recently. Still need to actually make them. But they are SO good!

The dream house is dreamy. The other one is.... needed for a pumpkin carving or something. It is awkward! haha!

I still can't believe that Chuck got you a kitty.... Why did he CRACK?!?!?!?