The New Addition: M. Gilbert Keeler
Chuck won't let me call him "our son." But I do anyway.
Happies via pictures. Explanations later :-)
Celebrations began Thursday night...
Saturday dinner at Tucanos
Kensie wishing it were HER birthday...
Cute us.
Really pretty.
6 comments:
So cute! Happy birthday! What did the note on your kitty say?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh, Chuck must be dying :) Love it. Let's play soon!
Haaapy Burfday!!! (trying to type it like Gus-Gus would say...)
What does the M. stand for?
Yay! Happy Birthday, Amy! I hope you bought Chuck some Benedryl! Or that he was lying about being allergic. Your kitty is adorable! What does the M stand for?
What a pretty little kitty! Happy Birthday!! Sorry I am late. I thought about you all day on my birthday and then forgot after that! Looks like you had or are having a great week though! Love ya!
Oh my gosh I can't believe you finally got a KITTY!! Happy happy! (It's about flipping time haha).
Post a Comment