Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Puzzlement

Perhaps I have lived under a rock for my nearly twenty-nine years, but today in the grocery store I ran across these babies. I'd never seen such things. I gawked for a long time before picking them up and putting them in my cart.

Golden raspberries.

I am still amazed.

4 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Weird that you put this on here, because I just saw/got them just Saturday, because I had never seen them before. My kiddos were super excited to try them. They tasted just like the red ones. I love when they have unique fruits:-)

K. C. said...

I just bought some last night specifically because you posted this! Anthony loved them!

Anonymous said...

So I have a confession to make.

I was in your ward in Orlando in the Fall of 2008. I was going through a low point in my life, and thanks to a lovely CP job was mildly inactive. This led me to facebook/blog stalking members from the ward one night, hoping to find some sort up cheer-up. I found your blog and it has been really inspiring to me, and I've been following you ever since.

I hope you don't think I'm a super creep. I just wanted to let you know that even though you and I don't know each other, that you are a wonderfully cheerful and inspiring person. And though you had no intention of doing so, thank you for helping me through a couple hard times, and teaching me to see the good in things.

-Jari Santos

Marissa said...

they are so good!