So I'm a sucker, OK? Gotta tell y'all how much this girl LOVED the BACHELORETTE finale on Monday night. Also gotta tell you that her hubby loved it too! :-)
Now that I am finished speaking in the third person, I'll tell you what else I have loved lately:
- Working: It's kept me busy but I am enjoying it. I'm glad that I have things to keep me busy and that I have the discipline to put every penny I make into loan payments... GET. IT. OVER. WITH.
- Friends: Had a fun night with the "high school and before" ladies on Friday night.
For Aubrey:Yes. This bow is for serious at Forever 21. Yes. I have seen it worn by teenage girls. Yes. I think it's ridiculous.
- Outside: Chuck and I had a fabulous little jaunt up to Stewart Falls near Sundance last night. On the way home we took a gander at Squaw Peak. Refreshing.
Pics to come...
- Kitty: He is obnoxious and wants to play/and/or/be with me or his Papa Chuckie ALL the time. My foot has become a chew toy and our downstairs spare bathroom has become the baby's bedroom. He's just so darn cute.
Wednesday, August 04, 2010
Googly Eyes
Posted by
Amy
at
9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad that you got your kitty!!! Hooray! That makes me so happy for you.
Who in their right mind would wear that bow?!
Post a Comment