And you know what that means...
Time for the "happies" of the week. I told Chuck the other night that now that I live in one place and don't really DO anything abnormal (like I did for so many years...), my blog is boring and no one cares to really read it. I'm wracking my brain for ways to spice it up. But ya know- sometimes life is just "boring" and calm. I am grateful.
1. Once a Year: It's that time of year for us. The time of year when you have to register your car. It's expensive, and if your cars need a little work, it gets more expensive when you have to make repairs so it'll pass safety and emissions. Thank you, Utah. Thanks to my husband's ingenious tinkering and some extra blessings, the truck passed emissions and has only some light issues for safety. We'll put in some bulbs and HOORAY! We'll have one car registered! Mine comes next month... Goodbye, Big Boat money. (Yes, we're planning another big boat ride this Fall...)
2. Boat: The Big Boat ride this Fall comes because this week my sister "officially" had some big changes in her life. Like anyone who reads my blog knows, it's been a rough time so far this year. Rough for me because it's been rough for her. Now the rebuilding begins, and in November, we're all gonna hop on the giant boat and float around for a week without ANY cares. Heaven.
3.Remember this pretty dress? Now I'm gonna work a bit at the place I bought it. Fun. Happy blessings.
4. Junk: We've been selling stuff. Thank you, KSL.com.
5. Surprise: Jake and Vienna broke up. I. Am. So. Like. Totally. Shocked. Yeah. This TOTALLY makes my HAPPIES post.
6. Pop!: Favorite holiday is right around the corner. And it's on a Sunday. WHICH MEANS, in the lovely land of Utah, that we get THHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE "4th of July" s. Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday. Get me some food. Now.
7. Granulated: Sugar. I am trying to control myself. I've started every day the past two weeks. Uh hem. Why, oh WHY, did I stop being a nutrition freak?
8. "Chuck-a-Grandma": This is where "Fink" took my mom and Kensie this week. (Can you figure out the translation from "Kensie" back into "English"?)
9. Memories: Like the corner of my mind... Scanned a bunch of old Playmill pictures this week. Sentiment. Spewed all over my desk. It was fantastic.
10. Baby: We have another new baby in the family! Kinzley was born on Friday, the 25th. Congrats to Darci and Jason. We love babies. (The ones that belong to other people...) :-)
11. Write: Another plug for LDSJournal.com. I do love it. So much.
Hope y'alls week turns out happy. HAPPY 3 days of 4th!!!!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
It's Sunday. Again.
Posted by
Amy
at
4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still love to read your blog and your now "boring" life... HAHAHA! You crack me up. Where are you hanging out this "POP" weekend? With little kids we aren't going far... I think just the parade and the fireworks this year. We should catch up if you are going to be in the area!
I have two things to say after reading your blog. The first is I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those dresses you bought! They are sooo cute and sooo you! And the second thing is I cannot wait to read your posts on Bachelorette because I don't know about you but I am thoroughly enjoying this season and I cannot wait to read yours and other peoples comments on it. It is definitely my guilty pleasure though!
So are you trying to go on a sugar diet? Kari has gone on 3. I am sick of eating all of the sugar in the house! That is all I have to say... ha!
Chuck-a-Rama. But who is Fink? I could only think of Tink. Then I figured that wasn't who did it... maybe chuck? maybe biff? I don't know..
My 4th of july was awesome! How was yours?
Post a Comment