Monday, June 21, 2010

Day Late and a Dollar Short. Sunshine.

1. Bliss: Had a super happy Shabby Apple day this week! In a matter of days these lovelies will be in my possession...



... My sister ordered THREE others. Closet swapping is grand.

2. Love: Brandy and Quinn (Chuck's step-sister) got married Wednesday. I DO love weddings...


3. Skye-Baby: I bonded with this baby during the aftermath of the reception:

Pretty sure she thinks I am the coolest.

4. Memories: Had time to upload some pics from the fantastic trip we took to Yellowstone a couple weeks ago. It really was a fantastically fun trip- even if Chuck and I didn't get home till 4 AM that Sunday. I have never seen him so exhausted.



Me, Chuck, Kristi, Andrew, Tavnir, Hilly, and Gretel at Big Springs


The cabin


Feeding giant fishies at Big Springs


Home at The Playmill


Gretel was totally impressed...

Back to Utah via Jackson Hole. Ate at this dandy little piece of Mexico.

I'm thankful for happy times and happy memories like this.

5. Birthfa Day: Happy Birthday/Father's Day to My Daddy! 55.


6. Excuses: MENCHIES IS COMING TO UTAH!!! Thank you, higher power of the universe. ;-)

7. Kiddo:

My sister posted this on Facebook this week. Kensie is 100% girl.

8. Hope: Got lots of it. Thankful.

Remember to be thankful for something this week. Peace.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I am so excited...I'm going to the Playmill for the first time next month and I'm going to see Seven Brides. Wish you were going to be in it!!!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Look what amazing stuff you have done. You and Chuck are most definitely globe trotters!!!