Thanks to my cute cute hubby for this fantastic dinner. Wanna come to our house this summer?!?!?
Thanks to Travis and Kristy for the grill they gave us and the idea to do skewers. My clothes still smell like BBQ. I wish they did every day.
Wow, I am IMPRESSED!!! That looks fabulous! I wish I lived closer.
Uh.... YES!!! :) When's our next play date?! Text me! ;)
Those are pretty! Hey remember how the guys are supposed to make dinner for us next time we get together? I vote for this!
YES!!!
Yes- DUDE how many people were you feeding? That looks like enough for my family!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks to Travis and Kristy for the grill they gave us and the idea to do skewers. My clothes still smell like BBQ. I wish they did every day.
Wow, I am IMPRESSED!!! That looks fabulous! I wish I lived closer.
Uh.... YES!!! :) When's our next play date?! Text me! ;)
Those are pretty! Hey remember how the guys are supposed to make dinner for us next time we get together? I vote for this!
YES!!!
Yes- DUDE how many people were you feeding? That looks like enough for my family!
Post a Comment