Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sunshine for a Sunday Night

1. See today's previous post. Definitely the #1 Happy of the week. I love that "little girl."

2. TWO AND A HALF WEEKS TILL THE ONE YEAR MARK! Hard to believe, eh?


3. Work: I enjoy my new job. It's enough to help me feel busy, but not SO much that I don't feel I can keep a balance in my life. My house is still clean and I still have time to blog. And I still see my cute husband. Good. It's good.

4. Skye's Blessing: What a happy day we had today. Chuck's dad's side of the family all got together at the ward and blessed this little angel baby. Love her. Felt the spirit, survived having Kensie at church with us, ate good food... great morning.



5. Kensie Sleeps: She's sleeping upstairs as I type. Phew! What a weekend. I think that we, as parents, are saved by the fact that we are not given children born at two years of age. Tough as it was, Chuck and I survived. And we enjoyed it.

6. Biff is 25! It's Biff's birthday week. Dinner out and such. That always makes my HAPPY list!



7. Bye Bye Dying Doggy: Chuck worked on our washing machine this weekend and IT DOESN'T SQUEAK AS MUCH AS IT USED TO! Yippee! It sounded like a dying dog. The dog now lives.

8. My Snuggle Bear: Fabric Softener. Snuggle. Heavenly. Happy.

9. ABC 4 10:00 Anchors: HUH? Why are you wearing formal wear for your Sabbath evening newscast? Yes, it was Oscar night. But why do you feel as if this gives you a reason to play dress up? Thanks for making me giggle tonight.

10. LDSJournal.com: Great site. Soon I will get myself busy on there... Journal writing- it makes me happy.

Make yourself a happy week!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

No. Instead, children start out as as 100% dependent, always crying, sleeping during day, awake at night, diaper-rashing, teething little monsters...

... and then they're two. ;)

and P.S. you just made my day! That LDSJournal thing is AWESOME!!!

Katie said...

don't know if you read the Pioneer Woman, but she's doing a cat photography assignment right now, and there are some gorgeous pics of kitties. Makes me want one, too! (too bad Sam's allergic). Just thought I'd spread the joy. :) http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/