Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunshine.


1. Rexburg: Reminisced with Licia tonight about being 20 years old and living in Rexburg, Idaho. It filled me with fuzzies and happy memories of the time we once lived off Shells and White Cheddar. (I have to say, though, that the box of the late 90s was way super cooler...)

2. Work: Added another day to my work schedule. It's nice to have a job that will keep me busy, but not make me feel like I am not getting anything else in life done.

3. Goals: I will have our truck paid off by October. I will. Before would be awesome.

4. Pesto: Made a fantastic dish last weekend that I was proud of. Pesto, chicken, and whole wheat pasta topped with fresh tomatoes and grated parmesan. Incredibly yummy. And I made it. Pride.

5. Spring: Tomorrow we'll begin seeing temperatures of Spring. I need it in my life right now. I am over Winter. I'm over Winter 2010. It needs to be in THE PAST.

6. LDS Journal: I became a journal writer again this week. I am happy to be writing again. My soul needs it.

7. Fancy Scoopin': Got a fantastic ice cream scooper from my MIL today. Thanks, Lisa! And thanks Spoons N Spice!

8. Basil: I made pesto earlier this week. I need my own supply I basil. I may attempt to grow some. I have no idea what that entails but I shall attempt it...

9. Vacuum: I love to vacuum. I get great joy from dumping out the little container and seeing what I've sucked up from the floor. No really. It makes me giddily happy.

10. Cheesecake Factory: Buffalo Blasts. Divinity.

Happy Sunday to you all.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I was just thinking about how I can't wait to meet you two at the snoasis this summer!

Love you guys.

I'm excited for you to have Truck paid off too! Yay for no car payments. It feels wonderful.

Makenna said...

Have you tried the Cheesecake Factory's Chicken Madeira? AMAZING. its the only thing I want when we go, and thats saying something because I'm an addict of Cheesecake :) try it, you'll love it!

Brooke said...

I grow basil and it's easy, easy, easy. Zero maintenance. I have it coming out of my years. And you only have to plant it once. It comes back every year. Also, I want to know what a "buffalo blast" is.