Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mayday!


As we all know, The Bachelor finale-d tonight.

My dear husband dramatically flung himself from the couch and declared,

"I just threw myself off The Wings of Love."

Guess we know how Chuckie feels about Jacob's winning choice...

3 comments:

Tiff said...

HAAAAAAA-hahahahahahah!

Ah, Charles. Love ya', man.

But - I thought you guys had gone and read the spoilers already...? Didn't you already know he went for the gerbil with the crossed-eyes?

(My favorite part was when Jake said "Vienna's so naturally sexy." Natural?! With those boobs?!! BAAAAA-hahahahahaha)!

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

How I wish Chuck had been here to watch with us. I seriously wanted to vomit as the "happy couple" danced to "On the Wings of Love."

PEEEEEE-YUKE!

And I must say I love Tiffany's comment about 'the gerbil with the crossed eyes.' And how, sister!

The Rich Family said...

These posts make me LOL!! She is an interesting looking gal, that's for sure! I loved what you said Charles did and said, how funny, wish I could have been there!! Jake must be a little weird if he could fall in love with Vienna! I agree that she was a decent person and somewhat likable at the end, but they just DONT look like a match at all!!!