
#1: March= Almost Springtime! AND: ANNIVERSARY MONTH!
#2: The Bachelor Finale: Yes, I know what the spoilers say, so Chuck says, "Why do you even watch???" I watch because it is FUN. Because it makes me laugh, and because I just enjoy it, OK?!?! And truth be told, he LOVES it too. And I love reading people's reviews. Yup. FUN.
#3: This Website: http://www.colourlovers.com/ Again, I'm dreaming of the day our home will be decorated and fantastic.
#4: Costa Vida Salad:
I really could eat one every day. EVERY day I say. I am still living under the illusion that it's healthy for me... Don't burst my bubble.
#5: Big Week at Work: Chuck's been at his job for over a year now! Review time! My husband is ridiculously talented and GREAT at what he does. This week will confirm that fact to him, I am sure. It's nice to have such a fantastically talented and hard working boy.
#6: Sunday Dinners with the Robinsons: I have great in-laws. Every other Sunday Chuck's entire maternal side gathers at his grandparent's house for dinner. Food is great, the people are awesome, we play fun games and just hang out. It's FUN. Fun fun fun.
#7: Massage Day: Yippee. Teach a kid voice, get free massages. I again, profess the amazing-ness of this business deal.
The End.
Happies to you all.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sunday Sunshine!
Posted by
Amy
at
3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment