Saturday, February 27, 2010

And... Finished.

Twilight series: DONE.

Read it. Squirmed a few billion times. Memorized the phrase, "smiled his/her ___ smile...", rolled my eyes- a lot, but yeah- I enjoyed it. And it was all worth reading.

I celebrated my accomplishment by spending a good half-hour playing vampire for my husband. He officially thinks I am crazy.

At least I am fun.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Now go watch the movies and enjoy them as well! :D

The Voorhees Family said...

Umm...vampire huh. Interesting.

Brooke said...

I'm glad you have finally caught up with the rest of the world! If you like the cheesiness of The Bachelor, of course you would like the cheesiness of Twilight, right? Well, I LOVE them and I'm not afraid to admit it! :)

Mrs. Egg said...

Watch out, anything that reminds u of the twilight series u will quote something about werewolves or vampires. it happens to me all the time. haha.