Long week. I have lots of time and no time all at the same time. Perhaps this will be the story of my 2010. Or my life.
Things that made me happy this week:
1. Remember my post about Uncle Sam? Well, Mr. Adam, our tax friend, and I have been finding things that will lighten our Uncle Sam obligations a bit. (I found that a 1098 Mortgage interest form had been missing!) This makes me happy. Very happy. No word on the final damages yet, but it will surely not be as painful as previously thought. I'd still rather get a REFUND- we could buy the furniture below a lot sooner in said case, but whatever. I''ll take what I can get right now.
2. Vacation plans are up our sleeves again. I love vacays. Probably won't happen till November, but I have something to look forward to.
3. One month till ONE YEAR! Happy almost anniversary to us!
4. Special K Fruit and Yogurt Cereal: Loved this stuff in Orlando and revisited it this week. Yum.
5. My house will be clean today!
6. The new job: I'm working the desk at this cute little preschool/performing arts academy a couple nights a week. I'm still learning and everything, but so far it's been fun. I'm glad to have something to keep me busy a few times a week.
7. Getting through Twilight: I'm close to finishing the series. I'll admit, pregnant chicks drinking human blood ain't quite up my alley. But it's entertaining and I'll finish. Then I can officially stop getting looks of disgust when I chat with the ladies about having not read the series. I'll no longer be an outsider. Lucky me.
8. Some of my favorite people are having a baby. It's been a long haul for them and I am GIDDY with excitement for them!
9. Last week for FHE Chuck and I talked about this little clip from KSL's Studio 5. All week we've been doing a "T chart." It's on our bathroom mirror and it's been a great and fun thing for us. Love makes me happy.
10. I am bound and determined to make myself into a journal writer again. I was once so diligent and good about it, but since I came home from Hong Kong in 2007 I just kind of stopped. This is the week to get back into it!
Be happy this week, peeps.
3 comments:
Thanks for the clip...very helpful:-)
Hey that studio five clip was great. Our FHE lesson tonight is on marriage so this goes PERFECT! Thanks, you are wonderful!
Thanks for the clip it's awesome. Also look at it this way on the taxes. If you get a refund you just gave the government an interest free loan. If you pay taxes, they gave you one. That always cheers me up a little...but only a little ;)
Post a Comment