Today I bought "Pork sirloin tip roast" s at Costco. Now what do I do with them???
Help.
Please.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
To All People
Posted by
Amy
at
8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today I bought "Pork sirloin tip roast" s at Costco. Now what do I do with them???
Help.
Please.
Posted by
Amy
at
8:22 PM
2 comments:
Funny - last time I was at Costco I bought a pork tenderloin... it seemed like a great deal at the time, so I went with it and popped it in my freezer where it sat for months. For some reason, even though I know I like it, pork never sounds good.
I've been meaning to try out this recipe:
http://fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com/2009/05/pork-carnitas-tacos.html
Its my very favorite food blog!
Good luck!
you can make cafe rio pork in the crock pot with a can of regular coke, a cup of brown sugar and a 16-oz jar of salsa--or bbq pork that you can use for sandwiches and stuff
Post a Comment