Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Also to All People...

As of late I have had fun "blog stalkers" admit to being so. I like it! It's fun. This is the post I suggest all you stalkers come forth and tell me who you are. Let's make friends. :-) Ha.

19 comments:

Brittny said...

Uhm, I am! Hooray for Google Reader so I can follow everyone nice and easy from my home page :)

Heather said...

I think I've left you a comment or two on previous blog posts, but I'll admit that I check your blog quite often. :)

Makenna said...

I've already admitted that I stalk your blog, but I'll say it again, if it makes you happy :) Amy, you're just so dang amazing, talented and BEAUTIFUL that its hard not to stalk you! You are: Sutton Foster, only Blonde (not the dumb blonde, but the gorgeous kind that I always wish I could be). Your career is everything I've ever dreamed of, and I'm so glad and think its so cool that you have made it a reality. And I'm anxious to see all the wonderful things the Lord has in store for you come to fruition. Keep it up, and I'm definitely one of your biggest fans!

Makenna said...

now, if you're being facetious, I'm sorry for stalking you, and you can disregard the last post. :)

Janey said...

i'm not a stalker since I know you, right? but i totally have inside scoop on the bachelor that i'll message you about :)

Denece said...

Ok, so I totally stalk your blog. Love it! I found you from my sis-in-law's (Pam) blog. I enjoy your posts! They make me smile!

Julie Ruth Owen, MD said...

Amy, I believe you started at B&B after I had already left. I found a link to your blog on Tait Moline's page quite awhile ago-- and was surprised to find out how much you sound like me in terms of personality, values, etc. :)

Anyway, I wish we would've had the chance to work together, because I have a feeling we would've been good friends. I dropped my FB account in an attempt to simplify, but if you'd ever like to drop an e-mail (the old-fashioned way), feel free! :)

~ Julie (Ruth) Owen
dr.juliero@gmail.com

Allison said...

I think I had admitted this before too, but I am friends with Jane J. and Kristi H. and I love to check your blog. It makes me smile! :) I also remember your playmill days and I was at BYU during your YA days, so I feel like we are friends even though I may not know you personally. Way to go calling us all out!

Alli

Allison Juarez said...

I stalk it. But I think you know that. Actually, I'll read some of what you write out loud to my husband and it always makes him laugh. You are a great writer! And we've borrowed one of your phrase "Happies of the week" as the title of our good news minute during FHE with the babies. Your blog is also incredibly uplifting. I love it! And I can't wait till you guys come down at the end of the month. :)
Allison (chucks "little cousin" hahahah).

Kari said...

Okay, so I'll admit who I am! I found your blog from a girl I knew who was going over to Hong Kong after you. I too am a Disney girl (work at DisneyLand) and a musical theatre geek too. You are living the dream and I find your story and your posts SO inspirational. Thanks for letting people have a glimpse into your life.

I'm on facebook and also have my own blog if you care to stalk as well. haha!

The Boothes said...

I love reading blogs!!! Sometimes I feel like people express themselves so much better in writing!

Katie said...

Amy I enjoy checking your blog. It is fun to hear about the adventures, memories, stories, and thoughts of your life. Thanks for sharing them!!!

Jenny said...

I clicked on your blog one day off of one of my friends blog list and have been reading your blog ever since then. I love it. Your life is so amazing and full of excitement!! I really admire how happy you are and how you always look for the good in everyday. You're awesome

Spencer and Audrey said...

Stalker? Me? What gave you that idea? Could it be because I drove all the way to Costco to do nothing else but chat with you while you were working those long boring hours before Christmas? HAHA!

I guess it's just because I LOVED having you as my roommate and still love to keep up with your life's adventures. You're awesome!

The Voorhees Family said...

Stalker...I'm family, I don't count. Plus, you're not THAT interesting anyway...:)! LOVE!

Alicia said...

I totally stalk you. And when you were younger, like 18-20, I used to sneak into your room and watch you sleep!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

J said...

Okay, I'll fess up. I found a link to your blog on my friend Jason's blog and have been following you ever since. I love your Sunday Sunshine entries, what a great idea!

Katie said...

Amy, I enjoy checking your blog and hearing about your exciting adventures, memories, and stories. Thanks for sharing.

Elisha said...

I'm a little behind in commenting, but it's true, I do stalk your blog!