Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ...
1. We're back to normal life. Healthy (er) food, working out, cleaning house, teaching lessons, teaching class... It's happy.
3.
Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover". I've browsed through it for months now and Chuck and I are going to start reading it cover to cover tonight. Good stuff.4.

The Young Victoria: Saw this great flick with my Mom and Grandma on Wednesday. Fantastic film. Stunning costumes and sets. I cried. Beautiful love story. Sigh.
5.

I got my new Shabby Apple dress!!! I adore it. Nevermind that I can't get it off myself... ha ha... but I love the thing!!!!
6. Snuggly winter socks keep my toes warm. They are soft and feel really nice. I love them.
7. My husband is funny. I am so happy that he can make me laugh out loud all the time. There were lots of funny things this week...
8. I am coming along with the Primary song I'm learning to play. I've added four more bars. They do still need some work, but as a whole, the song is coming along well.
9. Lindsey and Tyler are coming to my house tomorrow! Wahoo! They've both been in the Radio City Rockettes show all season- * SO PROUD* and now they're coming to Utah to do some auditions. They'll be loved, I'm sure.
10. January is almost half over. It's not my favorite month so I welcome this fact.
Hope y'all have a happy and fun-filled week. :-)

3 comments:
1. Hooray for the Total Money Makeover! We will be making our final debt payment(besides our mortgage) on the 20th! Yay for being debt free! Do it. Ittotally changed the way we budget.
2. I want to see Lindsey! If she has time to get together, call me or text me. Are you going to do the audition with them? I've been considering it. Just for the experience, mostly.
I've heard so much about the settlers of Catan, but we've never had the opportunity to play it. Maybe I need to just buy the game.
Dave Ramsey rocks. If you'd like a digital copy of the Financial Peace University, let me know. It is great for road trips.
Shabby Apple, I'm never brave enough to order their dresses online without trying them. Give me a pep talk.
clark LOVES that game settlers of cattan....i'm not that good at it.
Post a Comment