Sunday, January 17, 2010

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunday Sun(shine)

1. The Simple Life: Chuck and I have VERY simple lives right now, and we LOVE it. We love that things are so easy and predictable and that we have hours on end to sit around listening to Michael Buble in the background as we play six (cough) games of Settlers in one night. Sure, we could complicate things more, but WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY would we do that???? ;-) Life is good. And happy.

2. Been working out for two weeks now. I feel GREAT! My endurance level isn't nearly what it was before the craziness of the cruise and the holidays, BUT progress is being made. I like feeling healthy. It feels NICE.

3. I finally picked a show for my kiddos at the Scera to do. Seussical the Musical Junior. I'm not familiar enough with the show to say much yet, but I think it'll be a good choice for the kids we have in the class. It'll be a ride, if anything.

4. Hummus and chips from Costco. Yummy yummy. Costco in general just makes me REALLY happy.

5. Tonight I emptied all requests of all kinds on my Facebook. You know how you have friend requests for MONTHS of people you don't know but you don't hit "ignore" because what if, all of a sudden, you DO remember them?? YEAH. So today I ignored all the friend requests, event invites, app invites, blah blah blah. Cleaned out. Feels great.

6. Apples and peanut butter. Yum.

7. Hilly and Tavnir: We love hanging with them. Chuck and Tavnir talk work and animation and illustration and stuff. And Hilly and I... well, we talk about other things.

8. I have a cute little notebook that I like to keep notes in. I love it.

9. The Bachelor is on tomorrow.

10. I get to have a week with fun people. I'm excited. :-)

Chuck's home from his priesthood meeting. Gotta go play Settlers. Be happy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE your happy simple life and the overall happy tone of this post. That's the Amy I know and love!