Hi friends- helping out a person who is dear to me. Bad situation, needs to move and get rid of a lot of stuff. Anyone need anything???
36" JVC TV and Remote - $110
Works perfectly. Six years old.
Couch and Matching Chair - $400
Five year old set. It's extremely comfortable, in good shape, and comes with lots of pillows!
More pics available.
Beautiful Wood Coffee and End Tables- $110
Five years old. Good condition.
Coffee Table: 28" x 50"
End Tables: 24" x 28"
Bedroom Dresser and 2 Night Stands- $250
Sturdy, with some wear and tear, but in overall good condition with lined drawers and lots of room.
3 comments:
Amy do you know if they would be willing to ship the willow figurines? I will buy them if you can. Pam
AMY! Emily and I could take the TV and the stand if no one else has claimed them. Just let me know. Thanks!
Pam! Hey- I was going to email you and can't find your email address! Lame. Will you send me it and I will you you know about those cute figurines! :-)
Post a Comment