My husband is obsessed with this video right now. It's highly entertaining. He's played it the last two nights before bed and last night he even busted out his own versions of these hot dance moves. HA!
I love my husband. He makes me laugh.
And now that I have blogged about something he wouldn't want me to, I better go make him a really nice dinner...
Friday, January 15, 2010
For Some Reason...
Posted by
Amy
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You have been Rick Rolled.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling
Ha ha. Yeah- Chuck and I read about that the other day. But truly, he is obsessed with the music video of "Never Gonna Give You Up." What a character...
I LOVE it!!! Does he do anything akin to the flip over the bar?
Yeah I can totally picture that. Yikes! :)
Yeah I can totally picture that. Yikes! :)
He can do a toe touch? Wow, I've gotta see that one!
I was wondering if he does that awesome jump-split-toe-touch as well. Ah...I'm getting an awesome mental picture of Chuck with any number of hairstyles from that killer video.
Post a Comment