Friday, January 08, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I read SPOILERS... and they irritate me.

Sometimes I feel terrible and guilty for being really happy, especially when it means someone else is hurting very badly.

Sometimes I don't get out of bed till 10:30.

Sometimes I like to dream of the possibilities for my life.

Sometimes I don't like to cook dinner.

And sometimes I don't work out when I should.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is like true confessions!

Sometimes:
> I don't feel like babysitting my grandkid.
> I don't want to work anymore
> I really want to clean my house (rare)
> I wish I was a better friend and spouse
> I love my kids more than at other times ;)
> I wish ... more than anything ... more than the moon - that I lived in Southern California where the sun shines most of the time and I could put my feet in the ocean any time I wanted!
> I love Utah and it's four seasons