Thursday, January 21, 2010

Late Night Posting...



Dear Friends:

Late on this post this week. It's been a long week. I'm husbandless and dealing with lots. Thank heaven for the entertainment provided by The Bachelor!!

Mr. Jake-

Ella is pretty. And nice. And down to earth- unlike all the other women you're trying to date. And hey- aren't you a sucker for that accent? Oh, it's annoying? Oh well...

Ali is still my favorite. She misses you, Jakey-Poo! PAY ATTENTION TO HER!

Gia and her overly Botoxed lips always look ridiculous. But if you go for that kind of thing...

Vienna= STILL NOT CUTE. I'd even say nasty. Yuck. Yuck yuck.

Tenley and her Relief Society voice are starting to rub me the wrong way. She's still a close second to Ali, but maybe she should try somewhere other than The Bachelor to use her practically perfect personality. She already worked for Disney...

Michelle. Michelle, Michelle, Michelle. What WAS that?!?!!? You DO NOT tell a man to kiss you and then rip on his abilities. Or you DO, and he sends you home (in the scenario that you are on reality TV). Too bad you are crazy. Cuz you are really pretty.

Ashleigh- I like you. Who are you again?

Jessie: There's an audition for Phantom of the Opera next week. You should totally go. No one would ever know you're not Sarah Brightman... oh wait, can you sing???

3 comments:

Chuck Keeler said...

*Only husband-less until Saturday morning when the husband gets back from his business trip.

Love you!

Brooke said...

Ok, I love reading your Bachelor posts because I've been watching it this time around, but I really have to disagree with you on some things. First of all, I really think Vienna is cute. If she's being rude to everyone in the house, they haven't shown much of it with all the editing, so she seems to be nice enough too. And speaking of editing, who the crap was that girl he sent home!? Valishia? I swear I've never seen her before. I think they went a little overboard on the editing with that one. Or maybe I'm just really unobservant. I liked Ali at first, but she's bothered me lately because she's starting to get in the middle (or be the cause of) a lot of the drama around the house. She seems a little immature in that way. And I never thought Michelle was cute, just an annoying whiny baby. Did she not realize that there would be other girls on the show too? I'm so glad he gave her the boot! I think Ella's probably my favorite and I do think her accent is cute. I like Tenley too. Ya, she's pretty sugary, but so is Jake, so they're probably a perfect match. There ya go...my opinions on the Bachelor.

Emo said...

Amy I LOVE your bachelor posts. I am a faithful fan as well. I LOVE alli and tenley. Tenley you are right has an RS voice. Maybe she would make a good Mormon?