Monday, January 04, 2010

January Does Have a Redeeming Quality...


Mr. Jake:

Don't pick crazy Christina.



Chinese Channy (Fine... Cambodian) wanted you to land on her strip...


... Good call getting rid of that chick.

Michelle is super pretty. But nuts.



Ali. Cute.



Vienna. Not EVEN cute.



Tenley. I like her name. And she was a Disney princess. And former virgin. I totally, like, relate to her sooooooooooooooooo much.




Oh. And Elizabeth is OK too.


And I really hope this season's foreshadowing of lesbianism is highlighted as much as last season's "bedroom problem" of Ed. The hype is SO totally, like, worth it.

That is all.

6 comments:

Tiff said...

Ok - so here's my take on the "lesbian foreshadowing."

Apparently, there's some big controversy involving a producer. I'm guessing THAT'S who some chic is hooking up with.

And, ew. I absolutely desPISE Roslyn.

Jenna said...

i like Tenley and Elizabeth too!

We Joneses said...

Pretend it's not a little weird that I like to read your blog even though we've never actually met each other. We have the same friends. But

!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Tenley! We both grew up in Oregon and we were in sound of music together. I wondered if there could be more than one Tenley in the world. Turns out no. She was a total sweetheart in 1998. Maybe I should watch the bachelor now?

Brenda said...

And the confessions come out...I read your blog too, and I don't know you, but we have the same friends, just like with the girl who knows Tenley...I actually knew Chuck in Orlando when I did the Disney internship (along with lots of other Orlando people); I was there from January to August 2006. Also, I know Benny Bidwell, who I guess knows you through the Playmill. Random connection, but the reason I know Benny is from when I lived in Park Plaza apartments at BYU (he was roommates with the cute guy who would become my husband), and if I'm not mistaken, you were in ?Stone Bridge? apartments at the same time - Fall 2005 - and were thus in my ward during that semester.

There. I said it. Now you know you have a second blog stalker that you don't know :) I love your blog and I think you have a really fun personality and sense of humor! Thanks for sharing your life with the infinite void which is the internet :P

Amy said...

Oooo! I love new blog friends!

Yes, Biff/Rosie/Hazel whoever you are- You need to watch! It's great mindless television and watching someone you know on national TV is quite the trip. Highly recommended. Who are our mutual friends??? :-)

Brenda: You were in my WARD?!?! I was at Benny's apartment fairly often... and yeah, I lived in Stonebridge. Were you there too???

We Joneses said...

haha. This is Rosie. I knew Chuck when I worked at Disneyworld and am close friends with Allison. And Jamie and Dustin and lots of other peole I'm sure you know, too. Small, small disney world!

And I read your more recent entries, looks like you have me to thank for all your stalker confessions. You're welcome.

But for the record, I'm not a stalker. I'm a reader. Just sayin.