
Mr. Jake the Bachelor:
Had you once had a cat with the nickname "Shameless Hussy," you would have easily been able to identify qualities highlighted by that name in the Bachelorette named Rozalyn. I DID have a cat with that name, and therefore I was not deceived by her gigantic silicone accessories or her big eyes- WHICH may I add are not symmetrical on her face. Her left eye lies significantly higher on her face than does her right. You should have noticed that too, Pilot Man.
Too bad for you.
Elizabeth only tells you to no kiss her so you'll REEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLY want to. Sexual tension is a must. And she's creating it. Awesome. She's pretty too.
Michelle... well, she's still nuts but still pretty. I'd be willing to say PRETTIEST on the show. She's not made up like all the other girls. I like natural pretty. Did I mention that she's still nuts?
You made Christina sad. Then I was sad FOR her. She came into the show with such confidence- what happened there? OH YEAH. She had to PRETEND she was a model among all the REAL models. I'd pee my pants too.
Jacob, do the producer peoples make you keep certain girls around to create the drama? I think so. Perhaps only 3/4 of the girls left are YOUR choice, and the others are picks of the producers? Methinks so.
Ali. Pick her. Oh she is cute and down to earth. Yes. Her.
I know who you pick. And I will not comment. But I am thinking things in my head.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Dear Vienna: You Are Still Not EVEN Cute
Posted by
Amy
at
8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you crack me up amy. I agree about the keeping on some of the girls just to keep things interesting. The producers must do that to keep the show more interesting!
I completely agree. Vienna is really not cute. Michelle kind of annoys me, but it might just be the way they are editing it. I agree about Ali. Of all the girls she is the one that sticks out to me the most. She's adorable.
Post a Comment