Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Obama Hummer


Y'all know I do not get political on here. We all have different views and beliefs on how the country should run, and I ABSOLUTELY respect that. BUT I have to admit that I am realllllllllllllllllllllly bugged by this "Christmas Eve Health Care Package Passing" junk.

So yesterday, a discussion of the health care drama began on my Facebook. These guys thoroughly made my day: (I'd made a snide remark about how sweet it is of our President to pass his health care plan before he goes on vacay to Hawaii...)

TIM:

I know right? Jimmy Carter only ever thought about himself. At least Obama makes the pretense of actually having some influence on what Reid and Pelosi are doing. He'll be there for the photo op at least.

ADAM:
It's so nice for him to work so hard to give us this great gift for Christmas! It's like getting your mom a Hummer! Oh, but your Mom, of course would have to make the payments. Oh, and she would have to get rid of her old car. Oh, and she wouldn't actually get the car until next next next new years day! Oh, and I forgot to mention, you actually asked your mom if she wanted a Hummer and she said, "NO!" Man, what a GREAT Christmas present!

:-)

1 comment: