Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Still Want a Kitty.


"Bobbie in a Box!"

Last night, as I entertained my husband with various videos of my horrific teenage years, I came across videos of my kitties. Mitzi "The Poop Cat" and Bobbie McMuff of the Heather. I love them. I miss them.

All you have to do is get me a kitty, Chuck, and I will be happy forever.

I am not regretting the fact that I didn't get one in July when I was handed cash by my husband for "WHATEVER YOU WANT." Why, oh why did I not get myself a snuggly little purring beast???

3 comments:

tyler, terrah, miles and gavin said...

I hope you get another cat! I miss the Poop Cat!

Trever and Heather said...

A smart husband would have wrapped one (or two) up for Christmas Eve. Sheesh.

Ginger said...

I remember Mitzi and Bobbie McMuff. What awesome memories!