
1. Menchies. Thank you, Beautiful Yogurt Shop, for coming into my life. PLEASE BLESS someone opens one of these in UTAH.
2. Girls Night Out. Pizza. Friends. Menchies, of course. Great weeknight.
3. In five more sleeps I will have a husband again. YAY!!! I can't wait.
4. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. WHICH MEANS that Black Friday, holiday music, Christmas trees, candles, snow- It's all on its way!!! YIPPEE!!!
5. The Conference edition of the Ensign is out and getting some good use this week by your truly. I'm so grateful for the words of the Prophet and the other leaders of the Church. What inspired messages they all gave us. Can't wait to dig in.
6. Things are looking up for my Biff. For now, anyway. We're all still praying that that little girl of hers will keep on growing and come out many weeks from now healthy and ready for life. There're still lots of unknowns and scary things, but please keep up those prayers and happy thoughts going her way.
7. I love to clean. It makes me happy. I love having a clean, nice smelling place of my own.
8. JIF Natural Peanut Butter. Pretty good. Even Chuck likes it. Impressive.
9. In five more sleeps I will have a husband again. YAY!!! I can't wait. (Oh... did I already say this???)
10. What a privilege it is to work with talented people. Really, I feel so honored to be a part of this group I am currently working with. They are some incredibly talented people and I have LOVED being a part of the show with them this year.
11. The Biggest Loser Cardio Max has become a part of my life again. Thanks, Bob, for making me feel like I will someday have muscle on these legs of mine. Someday...
12. Oatmeal. I still love it.
13. Again, I feel blessed at the generousity of those in my life right now. Thanks for making things a bit easier in lots of ways.
14. Five more sleeps.
15. My former roomie gave me a BATH BOMB from Basin. Can't wait to use the thing. It smells heavenly.
16. It's about time for me to make my annual Christmas list. Those who know me well know that this is no small task. MY Christmas lists come with sales lists, price comparisons, and detailed item descripitions. They've been that way since I was about seven. Yes. I. Am. Really. Cool.
17. Life is good right now. I feel blessed. I'm still adjusting to life without a steady job and stuff, but I'm getting used to it and really enjoying it as well. Yep. I'm happy.
Happy Week-ing, Folks.
Sunday, November 08, 2009
Sunday Sunshine
Posted by
Amy
at
9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) I freakin' love you! You should share this list of yours with me :) So life is kinda funny sometimes :)
Post a Comment