Because it's Saturday morning. And I have no husband right now. And because I am bored.
Play with me.
HOW DID WE MEET? Do you know?? Everyone play the game! Copy and paste this phrase on your blog, you will find it amusing to see how many people respond & what they say.
Saturday, November 07, 2009
How Did We Meet???
Posted by
Amy
at
10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
church. you already knew of him from mutual friends. he had a girlfriend. but not for long.
We met on facebook and then at your wedding and now I still read your blog and bug you on facebook. I'm still trying to get Chuck to let me give you one of my Cat's kittens, but he's being so stubborn about it. Grr.
are you talking about you and chuck?
singles ward
or us meeting?
umm probably elementary school. a long time ago.
i gave you the honest scrap award. see my blog our lovely joys for more info.
Post a Comment