Thursday, October 08, 2009

Yes, I Know...


Do I know that Jack is gonna save Rose from throwing herself overboard?

Do I know that Rose won't really chop Jack in half with the ax when she tries to free him from the handcuffs?

Do I know that Rose and Jack will somehow get those keys and unlock the gate right at they are about to be swallowed by the waters of the Atlantic?

Do I know that Jack will tragically die before the life boat comes back to get them?

AND DO I KNOW that the old lady is gonna drop the giant diamond into the ocean at the end? (Yes Alicia, some Britney is coming into my head about now...)

The answer to all of these questions is a quick "YES."

But sometimes, you just need some Titanic in your life.

* THANK YOU MEMORIES OF 1997 RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD *

5 comments:

Heather said...

Man, I haven't watched that in FOREVER! That's a good idea, actually.

Unknown said...

He dies at the end??!!! CRAP! Thanks for ruining it!

Tiff said...

It's so funny how so many people totally trash that movie... but it made a TON of money at the box office SOMEhow... so SOMEbody went to see it.... MULTIPLE times.

It's "cool" to make fun of it, but deep down inside, everyone totally loves it. Good on ya' for admitting it.

(whisper: I saw it 3 times in the theatre).

The Boothes said...

Agreed. Every now and then you need to embrace the titanic within!!!! Hey seriously call me about Wicked I would love to chat!

Hannah said...

We were about to watch that movie last night for the girl's night out. One of the girls said that she had never seen it. It was the very fact that she let go at the end that we decided we couldn't watch it... hahahaha! I had those same questions through my head even though I knew the answer to them. Oh Hollywood.