Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Me Wanty


Perhaps it's because I am using every last penny I make to pay off a certain glorified-with-good-reason boat ride, but dang, I am in the mood for shopping right now.

Just give me everything at the Shabby Apple website to start off with.

Then let me get myself several $15 sweaters from Target. (Really? Is that too much to ask?) OK OK- and lots of other sweaters too!

I want a bunch of new jeans.

And perhaps some cute skirts and tights.

And a vacuum.

And lots of new shoes for winter.

And while we're at it, can I get my hair dyed? It's been since February. Yeah- I just admitted that on the World Wide Web.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

LOVE that dress. It is stunning! And it is purple. And I really hope that you get your hair dyed. That would be good. :)

Stephanie Behling said...

I hear ya. And that is a cute dress. Ah, maybe someday...

Tiff said...

I'd almost forgotten what it was like to want for myself, what with constantly lusting after cute outfits for my daughters...

... but this post just reminded me that I need a definite wardrobe renovation...

:(

Charisa and Trent said...

I hear ya!
but i have a feeling your glorified boat trip will be totally worth it. :)

Kristy said...

you would look so great in that dress! I am so with you on the shopping. I'm going crazy.

Mindy said...

Hi Amy. So this isn't exactly the same dress, but close enough.
And 40% off with this code: MSTYLE35. Maybe that can justify it? :)
http://www.metrostyle.com/clothing/Mock-Wrap-Dress.aspx?PfId=124488&DeptId=8771&producttypeid=1&PurchaseType=G&pref=ps

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Amy, save up for that dress. I bought it one year ago as my treat for getting my contract and have worn it all the time as an audition dress. LOVE IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!