
No comments thus far about me looking prego in a certain dress. THANK YOU.
In a matter of weeks I will be enjoying the fruits of all my labor as Chuck and I board the DISNEY MAGIC for our cruisey cruise. Can't. Wait.
Guess the time at Costco will be worth it. ;-)
Friday, October 02, 2009
Where I've Been...
Posted by
Amy
at
6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait, EITHER!!!! I don't care what plans I will (or won't) have on Oct 31 because you are coming to visit that night!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!
So jealous. When you get back, "enliven me." We are all caught up with the Office now. Think you'll cry this week? I might--only because I'm so freshly postpartum. And Glee was a little boring for me last week--that cheerleader chick immensely irritates me, but I'm hooked and must. know. what. happens.
Post a Comment