Cute dress, eh? Well, here's a good story about my life.
Yesterday, as I so diligently did my modeling of Mikarose dresses at the South Salt Lake Costco, a woman approached me and started discussing that the dresses look frumpy unless you add some bling to them. Then she started telling me the history of her sister's pregnancies and health ailments... and then she said, "Do you know what the sex of your baby is?"
...
Blink.
Uh...
I told her it was a girl.
PS: I'm not fat.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Confessions of a Costco Model
Posted by
Amy
at
1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
No... you're not fat. It's a cute dress... although I think it might be a great prego dress for me!
Wha??? That's bizarre. That woman is definitely crazy.
This is my new favorite story. I can't even imagine how anyone could think you look pregnant!
LOL That you played along.
Umm...she asked what you were having? Is she crazy? You are no where near fat!
You should have told her you were expecting octuplets. . .oh Amy! I love you!
man oh man! Got to love that! Good thinking playing along.
That's funny. Very funny.
I've been watching Heather's Office DVD's. Pam and Jim moments are the best. So far, the best one I've seen is her drunk at the Dundies awards in the Chili's kissing him. Love it.
I love that you said it's a girl. Totally how I would have handled it.
I feel so much better now about being asked TWICE if I was pregnant at your wedding! Geez. You're definitely not looking prego, I'm not fat either... right?
hahahahaha that is awesome! im thrilled Mayzie will have a friend and since you already know what you are having then they will only be 4 months apart!
That's a hilarious story, especially since you look anything BUT pregnant. lol
Perhaps she knows something you don't yet. LOL!!
LOL! Loved this story. You are of course beautiful and not fat. Thanks for the story, and congrats on the great house!
Wowzer! You totally don't look fat! I guess there are just some crazies in the world...good for you for playing along!
Hummm, I think she needs some of our social scene investigation instruction at Spectrum Academy. Interesting...loves!
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE EXPECTING!!!
I guess I'm the last to know. Another girl in the family -- that will be wonderful.
Love - Grandma
Ha, Ha that is so funny considering you are amazingly skinny. I got asked (after Mekynzie was born), If I had felt my baby move yet!! Never Never ask anyone if they are pregnant, even if they look like they might just pop!!! Oh that makes me feel better about myself!
Dont you just love how people ask you the most personal questions. When you dont know who the heck they are.
Did I miss something? Are you really pregnant or was that just a crazy answer to a crazy question?
Hey, we're going private on our blog and I want to be sure to send you an invite. Can you send me your email via email or facebook so we don't lose touch?
Thanks!!
Wow, yeah fatty!
Wow, yeah fatty!
Post a Comment