
Thank heaven for a relaxing Sabbath. It's been a tough couple weeks, but there is definitely some light in my life and I am looking intensely to see it right now. :-)
1. I got a little job and I am thrilled about it. On Thursday nights I'll be at the Scera Theatre in Orem teaching the Youth Theatre group, "General Rukus." I have four GREAT assistants to help me out- because right now I have NO idea what is going on or what to expect... ha ha. BUT I am really happy about helping others learn to do what I know so well. HAPPY HAPPY.
2. Cruise: Booked. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. Now I have to pay for it...
3. I'm the queen of choristing in church. Say hello to the new ward chorister and the STILL Primary chorister. Shoulders after 3 hours= OUCH.
4. I made some fantastic turkey/guacamole burgers the other night. HEALTHY CAN BE YUMMY! I had a happy husband...
5. Chuck and I finally got our office organized. YIPPEE! He draws and blogs and I blog and do whatever else I do on this thing we call "The Internet."
6. Know anyone who is getting married? Cuz I'm getting resourceful here, folks. RENT MY WEDDING DRESS!
7. My step-mom and father-in-law are both recovering from surgery. For those who asked, Diane had knee surgery(to fix a problem from surgery a YEAR ago) and Chuck's dad had a hip replaced. Thanks for the prayers and love and stuff for both of them.
8. Blue Diamond makes these fantastic almonds- Cinnamon Brown Sugar. Glorious goodness. I love 'em.
9. Chuck and I have become gamers lately. We're obsessed with Settlers (Yeah- a few years late but we finally got on board!), and Wackee Six is another fav. Thanks to all those who play with us ALL THE TIME. Travis and Kristy, Hilly and Tavnir... yeah. You guys are cool.
10. Google calendar is becoming an addiction. What? I have lots to put on it!
11. As of next Saturday Chuck and I have been together for two years. Awwwww.
12. My glitter toes from last Saturday's adventure with my mother-in-law and sis-in-law came off today. But I gotta say that I loved em. Someday, when I have money to spend on frivolous things, I want weekly pedis and massages. And I will totally go for glitter toes as well- even if by that time they are so "2009."
13. My husband is cute when he works on things he loves. He gets obsessed. It's okay that I don't exist... Ha ha. Kidding. He's actually really good about getting off the computer when I am demanding attention. :-)
14. I get to play Costco model again in a few weeks... (Payingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruisepayingforthecruise...)
15. Kensie is gonna be a big sister.
16. Also, when I am rich and can spend money on frivolous things, I will use TIDE and not SUN laundry detergent. The smell of Tide just makes me giddy with happiness. My aunt Jodi had it at her house a few weeks ago. Sniff.
17. Geico sent us Florida insurance cards. It made me nostalgic. Remember how I lived there for a couple years? That was fun.
18. Due to Chuck's insistence that we drink something other than water (he does like water...) in this house (UGH)- I have purchased lots of generic versions of Crystal Light. It's lovely. Enjoyable.
19. Hilly is having a baby soon! YAY!
20. My sister-in-law Kristy has given me a way to earn a bit of extra money and I have really appreciated it. We're both trying to find whatever we can to bring in some extra dollars. And funny- I enjoy doing it!
21. The joys of Primary: Sunbeam boy playing with himself in the front row. Primary boy whips out his thing. I love that kids have no inhibitions. Just whip it out when you feel like it.
22. Bed time. I love bed time. I love to sleep. HAPPY. HAPPY. HAPPY.
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Sunshine of a Sunday Sort
Posted by
Amy
at
11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like your hidden message on #15. That's the first place I heard it. Very exciting news!
My sister is also in your shoes with the whole music thing. I don't think she has ever been in a ward where she has a calling other than chorister. She usually does both the primary and the main congregation. Gotta love it when the ward has TONS of musical talent but you are the lucky one who gets it in overload. hahaha!
When I get down to a size 4, I'll rent your wedding dress! lol!!!!! Somehow I don't think that's going to happen by April or May.....that's not an announcement, just a possiblilty of one someday in the future. Maybe. Don't worry. :) LOVE you!!!!!!
How is it that we keep having the same callings.... I was called two weeks ago to be ward chorister too. and our primary program is this sunday!!!! ahhh
DUH WA?!?!?!?! Why am I finding out about this on YOUR blog!?!?!?! Sheesh!!!! I'm so disappointed ;) haha but yay that's so happy!!!! :D
I'm sad I didn't see you...I really didn't even think about you living there, because you haven't for so long. Besides, if it makes ou feel any better we just got together last minute and had dessert. I am sorry... I will be more diligent. We put an offer in on a house in Fruit Heights! Maybe we will be close again soon!
Post a Comment