![]()
Thank you, Hale Centre Theatre, for always using me as your poster child. It's fun.
I have always hated my hands- and this picture only increases my detest for them. Too bad my acrylics had come off at that point... sigh. Ah well, at least I HAVE hands, right?
Anyway, The Drowsy Chaperone is coming to the Hale Centre Theatre in West Valley next November. Be there! :-)
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Poster Child... Again.
Posted by
Amy
at
3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Are you performing int Drowsy?
they always have you as a short hair brunette. I like it, you should try going dark one time. It's cute, and I like your hands. that reminded me, have you seen the "Friends" where Joey finds his "identical hand twin" and wants to go on tour singing "this hand is your hand...this hand is my hand, no wait it's my hand, not wait it's your hand." Ha ha, it's great and it made me think of you hands.
OH MY!!!! You should pretty pretty please take me!!!!!!! I wanna see it so freakin bad!!!!
love drowsy chaperone. especially the toledo surprise.
I saw the D Chaperone in Chicago. Loved it!
Woo Hoo! I wouldn't have recognized you! You look FAB!!! My mom has season tickets to Hale... usually Wed nights... which nights are you there?
Post a Comment