
This morning I woke up with a song from my 1986 Kindergarten Christmas program in my head. What the ???? . Whatever.
Chuck wakes up every morning and tells me about his crazy dreams. This morning is was about performing walri (because that word is more fun than the true plural of "walruses") that his boss owned and gave a $400K yearly salary. He now wants a raise.
My freezer is making weird noises... the temp in the fridge was really cold this morning and the temp in the freezer was low enough that things started to thaw... what is wrong with the thing??? I've never owned a fridge. Help.
Is it November yet?
Speaking of November, I can not believe that it is September. This year has FLOWN by.
My tomato plants are huge and producing lots of tomatoes for me and the husband to enjoy. I like gardens.
The Office starts again in two weeks. I have to admit, though, that I am not NEARLY as excited for its return as I have been for past seasons. I feel that it's losing steam...
Glee is back next week. Cannot wait!
September 12 marks two years of Chuck and I being "together." If any of you remember the project from last year, you may understand why blogging hasn't happened much lately. I'm BUSY.
My father-in-law and step-mom are both in the hospital recovering from surgery. Thankfully things have gone well so far.
Yeah. I think that's it. No more thoughts for the morning.
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Thursday Morning Randoms.
Posted by
Amy
at
10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Im glad you updated us.. I was missing sunday sunshine.... i too have been BUSY john and i have been married one year on the 26th and i have been working on a similar project... glad things are going well for you though
love ya
I'm totally with you about the Office. It needs to go find it's steam for real.
Amy, I love you :) I think I'll be ready for this girly day sometime this week, I work Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, the other days I have my other job, or I really should go in.. My pay check is going to be awful this time.. haha
Post a Comment