A little fun from back in February before I left the show...
Wow. Those costumes are...floofy. ;) How fun!
wow. But you DO have GREAT legs. Even in fuscia tights!
How fun! I hope you're enjoying life as a newlywed homeowner. Take care!
Ok seriously when I was a little girl and when to disney i wanted to be the girl in the pink dress with that hat. I love it! still to this day i wish i could try it on. i am so jealous.
Fuscia tights are hot! I can see a new adventure coming.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow. Those costumes are...floofy. ;) How fun!
wow.
But you DO have GREAT legs. Even in fuscia tights!
How fun! I hope you're enjoying life as a newlywed homeowner. Take care!
Ok seriously when I was a little girl and when to disney i wanted to be the girl in the pink dress with that hat. I love it! still to this day i wish i could try it on. i am so jealous.
Fuscia tights are hot! I can see a new adventure coming.
Post a Comment