Home. Happy to be here. I love my husband and the smell of the house. I love my tomato plants that are now gigantic. I love my bedroom and my bright and sunny kitchen. Home. I love it.
The last week was filled with flashbacks and surreal moments of, "I know things have changed, but it all seems the same." I stayed at my old house, in my old room, and it took everything inside of me to stop myself from opening up my bathroom drawer and pulling out what would NOT have been my toothbrush. The pan I always used to make my oatmeal in the morning is more worn out than it was back then, there's a new roommate, three people from the B and B cast are gone. But it still all feels the same...
Thanks to Lindsey for driving me everywhere, Hannah for sharing her room, all the ladies of the house for putting up with my loud happiness, and everyone at B and B for the huge welcome. I sure feel loved.






By far the most perfect day I've had on a Florida beach...
Back to work... Muscle memory completely took over! Phew...


Thanks, again, to Lindsey for smothering me with aloe in between every show!

After two days at work I spent Tuesday by myself. I LOVE doing Disneyworld alone. On my own agenda, I did SO many things I hadn't before, and I ate myself gleefully sick around the world. Thank heaven for that chocolate mousse in France.
As if I hadn't stuffed myself enough already, a night out with the ladies bloated me even more. PIZZA!!!!!!




Now I'm home. Back to life. Thankfully.
But don't worry, Orlando. You'll see about THREE WEEKS of me in November. I've been booked for a special event Nov. 1-10, I'll spend three or so days in the parks with CHUCK (YAY!) and THEN... We're planning a seven day cruise. LIFE IS GOOD.
8 comments:
I loved doing Disney World alone as well. it is seriously so great to just people watch. no better place than there. i would do it all the time when i worked there. looks like you had a good time while your were there. I only wish I could have been there.
Haha - I'm going to guess the cruise was Chuck's idea.
Nope! MINE actually! Well, we both wanna go of course- ha ha- but I've been pushing it. And with our discount it works out swell...
I'm SOOOOO jealous you get to go back so often! I miss Disney!
I am so glad that I got to see you!!!! I can't wait to come to Utah and see you this time!
Happy happy happy!! And oh my goodness I miss it all! Love you lady!
I already forgot the dates you are going to be here. Please let me know! And I LOVED having you here. Can't wait to see you and your hubby!
*sigh* This makes me so happy for you and so anxious to be able to go back. I loooove Ohana's and I can't tell you how many days I spent wandering Disney on my own. I'm a little overwhelmed with flashbacks right now.
how's the sunburn?
Post a Comment