Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Summertime




Today, my friends, was, in a word, GLORIOUS. I adored the entire experience. Have you had a day like that lately? I totally recommend it.

Morning brought breakfast in Layton at Sills with my grandpa, dad, Biff, and Kensie, and the afternoon was filled with girl talk and a pedicure. HEAVEN.

To make it even better, a "Pink Lemon Sour" Sno-Cone.

Tonight the girls and I were reunited with an old friend from back in the Ricks College/Playmill days.

Life is great. And I LOVE summertime.


3 comments:

Hannah said...

Kjersti! How fun that you two got together. I couldn't figure out which toes were yours... I am still a good person. :)

Hannah said...

PS-- your profile picture is HILARIOUS!! The one with the hershey's syrup. HA!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a picture with JPL!!! They gave us his t shirt (it says JPL believes in monogamy...I know you want it! lol) and his CD..you can have them if you are interested.
Enjoy the 4th:)
Shirley (Keeler)