Sunday, June 28, 2009

What Else Would You Expect? It's Sunday.


Great week. I feel happy and blessed.

Let's get down to business- HAPPIES of the Week:

#1: Pedicures are incredible and someday, when we have lots of money (ha ha ha), I will get one every week. Seriously. I LOVE THEM. It made my week- probably my month. (And yes, I posted a picture of my toenail on my blog- I am AWESOME!)

#2: Perhaps this is odd to y'all that this is something that was happy for me this week, but guess what?!?!? I ONLY CRIED ONCE THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!! And it was over a sugar cookie. I won't go into details about how a SUGAR COOKIE made me cry- but it did. So there ya go. I think I am coming to happy terms with my new life as a housewife. The goal this week? No cries. It'll be like the olden days. Maybe I'll get back to my emotion-less self someday...

#3: My friend Lindsey called me with news that I cannot reveal until tomorrow- and it makes me wanna pee my pants.

#4: I found a fantastic summer treat that fits within my lil health nut boundaries! OK- so it'd probably be better to NOT eat it, but it's yummy and satisfies the need for an after dinner snack!


#5: Yesterday was the most productive Saturday we'd had in a long time- and it felt great! We washed cars, cleaned out the garage and organized the basement. I love the satisfaction that hard work brings.

#6: Saturday is the 4th of July. Have I mentioned before how much I love the 4th? Oh yeah- I have.

#7: Next Monday night I'm spending an evening at The Playmill. It's been awhile since I was able to get me some good old fashioned West Yellowstone love. So that'll be fun- and send me into sentimentality that I am quite ready to revisit.


#8: That Thing You Do is on TV tonight- Reliving memories of sitting in a movie theatre with April, Licia, and Heather in 1996. Over and over again. Guy Patterson. Nuff said.

#9: Today during Sharing Time a boy went up to the podium to read what he'd found placed under his chair. (Good thing he found something this week- last week he didn't and we had croc tears for about an hour afterwards) Anyway, today this happy little fellow decided that adding a little somersault into his strut to the podium would be a good idea. Kids. I love em.

#10: I'm getting new headshots soon. For vain actors like myself this brings great joy. I mean REALLY- what better thing do I have to do than stare and analyze hundreds of shots of myself wearing black, blue, green, yellow.... Better dye my hair... (And I hope you get my sarcasm here...)

JULY IS ALMOST HERE! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

#3 better be what I think it is!!!!