I guess the summer weather is supposed to begin this week- good thing since yesterday was TECHNICALLY the first day of the season. Like I mentioned last week, I have loved the rain and crazy weather, but it'll be nice to get some true, 88 degree Utah weather in as well.
Happies of the week included:
#1: Kensie was just thoroughly entertaining this week. I watch those "Hairspray" videos over and over again and just can't stop smiling and laughing at them. Thanks for making me smile, kid. She's at a fun age- the age where she jabbers constantly, only if you're not her parent you can only understand about 50% of it. Love her.
#2: We had a great- BUSY- weekend visiting grandpas and dads. Feels good to be home for things like this again!
#3: Chuck and I had some chill evenings this week. We watched way too much TV and just had a good time having no pressing appointments. This week, on the other hand, is a different story...
#4: There's a chance I am going back to Orlando for two full weeks to sub the B and B show. One of the girls might be going out for surgery, and if that's the case, this lil girl is getting herself on a plane and doing some shows. I need to remind myself that I am actually a good performer. Its been awhile- and sometimes you forget you're capable. (Even if it is just in a dinky little theme park show...) Bottom line: It makes me happy. And know what makes me happier? Priceline's "Name Your Price" flight fares. Yep.
#5: THE 4th of JULY is coming! And for the first time EVER, I will be celebrating the festivities in Layton with my man. Guess I can't get all sentimental as I watch the fireworks this year... "Maybe by this time next year I'll have a boy here with me..." Sigh. Somehow exploding fireballs in the sky make you acutely aware of your singleness.
#6: I got SO many recipes and ideas from all of my readers after my plea for culinary assistance! THANK YOU! Keep 'em coming!
#7: I ran five miles almost every day last week and I feel FANTASTIC!
#8: It's Bachelorette night. I love Bachelorette night. Wes needs to go. But ok- lets chat about last week's "spoiler" explaining when "a bachelor has troubles in the bedroom." WHAT? Oh geez- did we REALLY have to go there? I still like Kiptyn. And honestly I still like Jake too- who cares if he's too "perfect." AND- WHY IS TANNER STILL THERE?!?!?! Jesse won some points last week too...
#9: I have time to clean my car today. Sophie is looking pretty frightening. I used to keep her in immaculate shape...
#10: My husband loves me and deals with my drama. I've never been a dramatical and emotional person- but geez, I've been terrible lately. I guess that's what happens with an identity crisis and having your career pulled out from under you (something I deliberately chose, mind you...) Guess it's time to figure out what else I'm good at. :-)
Have a happy week, my friends.
PS: NO. My antics for Fathers Day yesterday were NOT done to make some kind of "announcement." No way.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Sunday Sunshine- Summer Style
Posted by
Amy
at
11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy I saw on Facebook that you are a blogger. I am as well. I love the blog world. yours is so funny. Seriously I work at a computer all day in a quite Library I was laughing out loud of what you gave Chuck for father's day. i am going to have to remember that. :)
"I need to remind myself that I am actually a good performer. Its been awhile- and sometimes you forget you're capable. (Even if it is just in a dinky little theme park show...)"
WHAT??!! You're AMY SHREEVE KEELER!!! And it's DISNEYLAND!!! You are a ridiculously good performer and there are thousands of girls who wish they could do what you do.
I know something you'll be great at! Being a mommy! But I say nothing...
Post a Comment