Do you have ANY idea what kind of control and technique it takes to do all this, people??? Adam wins. That's all.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Why I am an Adam Fan
Posted by
Amy
at
4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you have ANY idea what kind of control and technique it takes to do all this, people??? Adam wins. That's all.
Posted by
Amy
at
4:11 PM
6 comments:
I don't agree, sorry. He's not that great to me and I think Kris is way more talented. But Adam would be good on Broadway. I could totally see him in Cabaret.
Adam is far more talented then Kris if you know anything about vocal technique & stage presence (seriously - those pipes! & they're so healthy)!... but American Idol isn't quite the right venue for him.
He would do better if he could just go off and use his AI fame now to further himself as the kind of artist he wants to be, and not what FOX would try to turn him into.
Kris would definitely benefit from winning. He's more a malleable package.
Adam wouldn't do well under their boundaries. Second place would actually be a greater advantage for him and his artistic freedom.
Well said, Tiff. I TOTALLY agree.
His voice is obviously better, but I have a slight crush on Kris... I mean, a little... is that okay? But, I am in complete awe every time Adam opens his mouth. Wow. That kid can sing!
Funny that, in my opinion, Kris' overall talent exceeds that of Adam. Learning multiple songs on the guitar and/or piano each of these last few weeks is far more difficult than learning to sing them. Everybody has a voice - but not everybody can play and sing. I took piano lessons for 10 years and I can't even play (and sing at the same time - which is the most difficult part) like Kris.
I think you are doing a disservice by calling one more talented than the other. You're comparing apples to oranges. Talent isn't something easily quantifiable.
Here's the thing though: with AI it IS singing that is the talent. I am unbiased because I have never heard either boy sing. I don't have time to watch TV but from the sounds of it, it was a lot like last years AI. Both Davids were amazing! Personally, I LOVE David Archuleta's voice much better than I like Cook's, but Cook was a better choice for what AI was made for. Everyones talent is different and we all have our own opinions. It all just depends on which voice is more suited for what AI was made for.
Post a Comment