I need to clear something up. I am OBVIOUSLY an Adam fan, I admire his AMAZING vocal abilities, his stage presence- EVERYTHING about him as a performer. He. Is. Brilliant.
HOWEVER- I am probably MORE happy that Kris won. I'm a fan of the underdog- and he IS great. Like I said before- I'd buy his album before anything of Adam's.
I love American Idol. Awwwwww. Now what do I do with Tuesday and Wednesday nights???
Suggestions?
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Happy. Happy Happy.
Posted by
Amy
at
11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So you think you can dance?? I can't wait!! :)
I asked my husband if he would support me if I tried out for american idol once, and he said no because if you win, they basically own you. So perhaps Adam got the better deal in the end.
You can now play with us because I will only have online classes this summer! yay!
I didn't watch a single episode of American Idol this year, except for the auditions, and I even missed half of those thanks to school. Lame.
Next Wednesday the 2nd season of WIPE OUT starts. Last summer, we had a blast watching it and you better believe we are going to be watching it again:-) It is on ABC I think at 7 or 8. It is a really good laugh!
True true.... We are asking ourselves what to do now too. Its a shame we dont live in the same state cuz then we would have something to do! we would hang with the Keelers!
I must have been extra grouchy yesterday (shocker, I know) but I was M.A.D. Adam didn't win. It just bugged me because he is so much better than Kris and has done so much better the whole season. Maybe Allison's right--he'll have more freedom.
lol Amy you are so funny! You'll play with me of course!!! Well.. at least after next week! :D And you're amazing PS :)
Post a Comment